A professional partner who has the established recruitment road maps
Currently struggling to attract the right expertise and skills for your organisations ? Need a new approach? Considering alternative assessment strategies? We can provide you with the insight and expertise to create and/or enhance your attraction strategies and assessment frameworks! Building your own internal capability and connect with the right people!
Our specialist services are delivered by our Principal and an experienced Canberra based specialist team utilising proven innovative recruitment tools and efficient workflow management processes.
Our team will liaise closely with you to understand your desired outcomes and tailor our services accordingly to meet your needs, within an agreed timeline or service level agreement.
Our partnership approach allows our team to work as an extension of your organisation’s Human Resources team, with our processes being designed to utilise your existing processes and systems (including accessing your systems where access is granted).
Our approach ensures process efficiency, data integrity (for completeness, audit and reporting purposes) and quality outcomes. You will gain access to our expertise without all the implementation hassle. Additionally we will provide your applicants with a professional experience, protecting your organisation’s brand value.
Our Skills/Recruitment Advisory service includes the following process elements:
- Recruitment Strategy Design including position descriptions and advertising
- Recruitment Helpdesk and Operational Support
- Applicant shortlisting and administration of selection panels
- Interview co-ordination/facilitation
- Credential and reference checking
- Employment documentation (letters of employment and onboarding)
- Applicant feedback and advice
- Talent Pool/Merit list management to support workforce planning and future workforce needs
- Detailed reporting including time to recruit, diversity and other key data
This service is provided on a contracted/ongoing service basis. If you are an employer with larger ongoing needs, we will develop and implement your own dedicated skills/recruitment advisory service. It is our aim to deliver these services under a fixed cost arrangement (where possible) allowing you to establish clear budgets in relation to your recruitment costs. This service does not provide candidate identification or search.