A professional partner who has the established recruitment road maps.
Our managed recruitment service is delivered by an experienced Canberra based recruitment team utilising proven innovative recruitment tools and efficient workflow management processes.
Our team is experienced across private and public sector recruitment, including merit based recruitment processes, and can deliver HR services on a national basis.
Our recruitment team will liaise closely with you to understand your desired outcomes and tailor processes accordingly to meet your needs, as well as delivering services within an agreed timeline.
Our partnership approach allows our team to work as an extension of your organisation’s Human Resources team, with our processes being designed so that we can either utilise your existing processes and systems (including accessing your online recruitment system where access is granted), or develop dedicated HR processes and systems as required.
Our approach ensures process efficiency, data integrity (for completeness, audit and reporting purposes) and quality outcomes. You will gain access to the latest technology and expertise without all the implementation hassle, as well as provide your applicants with a professional experience, protecting your organisations brand value.
Our Managed Recruitment service includes the following process elements:
- Recruitment strategy design including applicant pack and advertising
- Market research, analysis and advice
- Multi-Job posting (national and international)
- Applicant enquiry and receipt. Application process is automated so that, wherever possible, we reduce re-keying of data
- Applicant shortlisting & administration of selection panels
- Interview co-ordination/facilitation including reporting/selection report development
- Credential and reference checking
- Applicant feedback and advice
- Employment documentation (letters of employment and onboarding)
- Talent Pool/Merit list management to support workforce planning and future workforce needs
- Detailed reporting including time to recruit, diversity and other key data
This service can be provided as a one-off project or ongoing service basis. If you are an employer with larger and ongoing needs, we will develop and implement your own dedicated recruitment database. These services are underpinned by established partnerships with leading Canberra based technology partners. It is our aim to deliver these services under a fixed cost arrangement (where possible) allowing you to establish clear budgets in relation to your recruitment costs.